1. Lifetime Risk of Developing or Dying from Cancer Basic Facts. American Cancer Society, 2019.
2. Wamberg Genomic Advisors, Cancer Survey of 204 cancer patients and nonprofessional advocates. Survey Sampling International (SSI), 2018.
3. Unger, Joseph M., et al. Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of the Magnitude of Structural, Clinical and Physician and Patient Barriers to Cancer Clinical Trial Participation. JNCI J NATL Cancer Institute, 2019.
4. Family Reach. Annual Report 2016. Family Reach Foundation https://familyreachorg/wp-content/uploads/
2017/05/ frf_2016_annual_report_compressedpdf Accessed July 30, 2017.
5. CancerCare. Cancer Care Patient Access and Engagement Report. New York: CancerCare. 2016.
6. Manchanda, Ranjit, et al. Population based germline testing for primary cancer prevention. Oncotarget, 2018, Vol. 9 (No. 69), pp: 33062-33063
7. Waszak, Przemyslaw M. et al. The Spread of Medical Fake News in Social Media. Health Policy & Technology Review, Elsevier, 2018.
8. Stephen S. Raab, Dana M. Grzybicki, CA Cancer J. Clin. 2010 May-Jun,60(3): 139-65
9. Raab, Stephen S. MD, et al. Quality in Cancer Diagnosis. Cancer J. Clinical 2010
10. J. Unger, et al., Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of the Magnitude of Structural, Clinical and Physician Barriers to Cancer Clinical Trial Participation, JNCI J Natl Cancer Inst 2019
11. The State of Cancer Care in America, 2014: A report by the American Society of Clinical Oncology. Journal of Oncology Practice, 2014; 10(2):120-122
12. Sun Life Stop-Loss Report, 2019. https://sunlife.showpad.com/share/
14. Measuring Health-Related Productivity Loss. https://ww.liebertpubl.com/doi/pdf/10.3322/caac.20068.
16. Wamberg Genomic Advisors Cancer Survey of 204 cancer patients and nonprofessional advocates fielded by Survey Sampling International (SSI), 2018. Available at: https://www.managedhealthcareexecutive.com/leukemia-and-lymphoma/